Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Christmastime at the Office

Personally, I rather enjoy Christmas decorations. I like to decorate for Christmas and play and sing along to Christmas songs. But I never thought one could "over-do" any of this. I was wrong. At my new job, the office has gone from tasteful Christmas, and it is now turning the corner and heading towards "gaudy!" There are fake poinsettias everywhere! Lots of garland and multiple stockings on everyone's desk. MANY snowmen and Santa's covering almost every surface. At first I was surprised to see more decorations appear each day. Now, I am only surprised that someone, somewhere is manufacturing that many different Christmas and winter decorations. And trust me...if it cannot be bought, it has been handmade! I will probably need a map to navigate my way back to my own desk before Christmas Eve!

No comments: