Monday, May 25, 2009

Hot



We are not allowed to run our a/c  until the man that installed it this past winter (with the furnace) comes to test it to make sure it is safe to run.  So, with the recent humidity and heat, I ran into Target and bought a fan.  I thought I'd pull it out of the box, plug it in and be able to enjoy it instantly.  


Not so. 


Assembly required.  


This was not clearly labeled on the box.  


Ridiculous.




Here is a picture of the parts as I took them out of the box...









I briefly considered following the directions until I discovered it was listing of parts that had been labeled up through "F" and I had four parts labeled "A" and one part labeled "B."


It doesn't look too bad, so I decided to ignore the directions.  After all, how hard could it be?  


Only 15 minutes later, I had put it all together (sans directions, of course).  I plugged it in.  It worked.  Just one minor detail....I put the base on backwards!  




I don't care....it still works and maybe on a cooler day I will adjust the base...maybe.



No comments: