Wednesday, July 29, 2009

DKS Pride


I am the proud owner of a Dwight K Schrute bobblehead doll.  It sits on my desk at work, where we can all enjoy it.

"Dammit, he put my stapler in Jell-O again!"


"In the wild, there is no health care. In the wild, health care is, 'Ow, I hurt my leg. I can't run. A lion eats me. I'm dead.' Well, I'm not dead. I'm the lion. You're dead."


"There are several ways to tell if a perp is lying...the liar will avoid direct eye contact. The liar will cover part of his or her face with his hand, especially the mouth. The liar will perspire. Unfortunately I spoke to Oscar on the phone so none of this is useful."


"I.D. badges are long overdue. Security in this office park is a joke. Last year I came to work with my spud-gun in a duffle bag. I sat at my desk all day with a rifle that shoots potatoes at 60 pounds per square inch. Can you imagine if I was deranged?"



"When I was in the 6th grade I was a finalist in our school spelling bee. It was me against Raj Patel. I misspelled, in front of the entire school, the word 'failure'. "





3 comments:

Elizabeth said...

hahaha. the quotes are hilarious!

Elizabeth said...

this looks like a blog you would LOVE

http://pileitonchallenge.blogspot.com/

Elizabeth said...

did you see this one, too?

http://2redbananas.blogspot.com/