Sunday, November 11, 2007

Weekend with Billy


I spent another glorious weekend with Billy the Beagle. I dropped in on Friday afternoon to say hello, as I knew I would be back later in the evening. He was very excited to see me. We watch the boob tube and then called it a night. Boy was it cold! The thermostat in the house had a low battery, so it was stuck at 62 degrees. Brrr!


Saturday was a fairly uneventful day. The crazy neighbor Bill did not bother us at all. Thank goodness! He is such a anti-canine creep! We were not disturbed by the rain early Sunday morning. Once we woke up, we spent a lot of time outside in the back yard enjoying the nice weather.


On Sunday afternoon, a long-haired gray and white sheep-dog (or at least a dog that looked like it could be a sheep-dag) was outside of the house. That silly old dog had on bright orange rain boots! What a wuss! Billy barked at him. I think the dog knew Billy was making fun of him, because he hung his head and continued his walk. Thank you...move along...only macho dogs here, please!

No comments: