Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Happy New Year

We're beginning the new year with quite a bit of snow! If I wasn't so lazy, I would go outside and take a photo of our snow-covered house. However, I do not wish to disappoint, so here is an older picture (circa 1986) of myself and my younger sister Molly on top of a small hill made of snow. The top of this hill-o-snow is as high as the bottom of the roof to our house, so you can get somewhat of an idea about just how much snow there can be out here in the sticks!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my site, it is about the CresceNet, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . A hug.